Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Know it All

Today my dear wife and I are on a road trip with grand babies #4&5. Let me give you a small glimpse of how it went: "Ummmm, mom-mom?"; "Yah Dave"; "Do tractors live in New Jersey?"; "Yes Dave."; "Oh, Ok". "Ummmm, pop-pop?; "POP-POP?"; "Yes Dave?"; "What's in chicken?"; "Meat!"; "Oh, Ok". Are you getting the idea? There had to have been, without any exaggeration, two dozen of these inquiries before we hit the Jersey Turnpike. Should I be amazed by his endless curiosity? For a 3 year old most of the world they live in is un-explored and fascinating.


Lord, open thou mine eyes that I may behold wondrous things out of thy law. Give me an endless passion to know more about my life in Christ. That I might know Him, that I might seek His face continually. "Ummmm, Lord?"

Chuck

No comments:

Post a Comment