Friday, May 27, 2011

Friday Favorites:

My Favorite time of day is Early Morning. 

I am a "Morning Person".  The kind that drives nocturnal folks crazy.  You know, up before the sun, chipper, singing, ready to go and do something as soon as I jump out of bed.  Morning people don't understand why late-night people just don't go to bed earlier and wake up sooner.  It just makes sense to do that instead of being so slow moving in the AM. 

Early mornings are a great time to read, study and pray.  Now that the summer is at the door I'll likely try to get some running done early before the sun gets too high.  The way I look at it, half the day is done before some people even get out of bed. 

“And Abraham gat up early in the morning to the place where he stood before the LORD:” Genesis 19:27

Chuck (Still 200)

No comments:

Post a Comment