Friday, July 8, 2011

Friday Favorites:


My FAVORITE Fast Food Restaurant is Chick-Fil-A.

I never went to one growing up, never really knew they existed until one of my wonderful DIL's suggested it.  She is not a red meat eater but chicken sandwiches are on her menu of eatable items.  After my first visit there I fell in love with the place.  We seldom hit the Burger joints any more, nothing against them, but those chicken sandwiches are great.  Oh and they're also healthier.  And besides all that, all Chick-Fil-A franchises have a policy of not opening on Sunday.  The founder of the chain, Trueet Cathy, has stated that the business exists "To glorify God by being a faithful steward of all that is entrusted to us. To have a positive influence on all who come in contact with Chick-fil-A."  Sounds good to me! 

"Eat More Chicken!"

Chuck (194!!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment