Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Chicken Head


You all know about my love of puzzles and the enjoyment that I have with doing them with the grand babies, well this is one of the latest puzzle additions to the house hold.  It was transplanted from #1 Son's house to 52 and it has been a big hit with several of the GB's.  Please examine the picture carefully.  See anything abnormal?  I love it!  All the animal heads are interchangeable, what a great idea for a puzzle.

I noticed with a few of the GB's that they initially assembled the puzzle with everyone's head on the normal body, but once they were shown that they had another option they lit up.  "Oh, I want to put the cow head on the chicken ...".  Changing the heads changes the entire nature of the puzzle.  Changing your head also changes the very nature of your life.  Who is your head?  Is it Christ or is it self?

"Choose you this day whom ye will serve ..."


Chuck

No comments:

Post a Comment