Monday, January 10, 2011

Low Rider

As you can see from todays PIC there are several pieces of exercise equipment around the Shorter household.  The stationary bike, I believe, belongs to my son Eric.  It has been sitting around the house for several years and has served very little purpose; It is to low to hang clothes on!  Come on, most of you have used exercise equipment as an extension of your laundry room.  Either pre or post laundry.  Since I've not been able to run (the knee as well as the chilly weather) I have finally found this low-rider very useful.  The electronics on it are shot but the wheel still turns, so my iPhone timer and MP3 player is all I need to get a good cardio-workout.

There are many things, and certainly people, around that could be of great benefit to you and I.  Once we stop misusing them (with dirty clothes) and allow them to function according to their design we grow stronger and they become useful.  God has well equipped your life with some very special people, don't just hang things on them, allow them to be used.


Chuck (219)

No comments:

Post a Comment