Friday, January 28, 2011

Friday Favorites:

I Love Doritos; they are my Favorite Munchie.  I'm 'Old-School' when it comes to this snack, the original Nacho Cheese flavor, releases in the US in 1964, is what I normally consume.  Cool Ranch , Blue Cheese or Hot Wing flavors are fine, but there is nothing like the taste of the original formula, so why mess with it?.  I must mention that my Dear Mother is also a Doritos Junkie and one of these day in the future I have a "Doritos & Mom Story" to share with all of you.  And yes, my Mom reads my Blog because I have a Blog that only a mother could love. 

Many items certainly have improved since their original release like the old IBM 8088 or the Apple II+, but some things, like the Mona Lisa and Doritos, don't need any alterations or improvements. 

This applies across the board to anything that God has produced.  The way of salvation (By Grace through Faith), the Local, Visible Church (With Jesus as the only Head), and the Great Commission (Through Churches, with the Gospel, Establishing more Churches).  It is God's Design, It Works, so why mess with the original formula?   Old-School Faith, Old-Time Religion!


Chuck

No comments:

Post a Comment