Sunday, January 2, 2011

Show Off

On the home from Delaware last night, Joyce and I stopped to do a little grocery shopping.  I had to take a picture of this on.  There were plenty of parking spots left, so that was not the reason for this.  It certainly was well lit, so he didn't just run into it.  No he (had to have been a guy), HE did this on purpose.  The question is why.  To prove to someone that he could, to show off, or simply because he could! 

I suppose if I had a vehicle that could I might do that too.  "Give me this mountain" was the cry of 80 year old Caleb when he finally returned to the land that he had spied out.  The mountain was not just a challenge but an opportunity to experience the blessings, the power and the victories that only God could bring. 

Warning! - Let your wife out at the curb before you put the car in the snow bank.  That will be a blessing to her.  But remember there are many mountain in the land that we occupy as the Children of God and so many opportunities to see God at work.  "I want that mountain ..."


Chuck (220)

No comments:

Post a Comment