Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Ages 3 and Up

My dear wife and I were out shopping a couple of weeks ago and as usual we picked up a few things things for some Grand Babies.  I don't remember the exact item that I was looking at but Joyce pointed out the warning label and that it was not age appropriate. 


This really gets my brain going, because it seems like we get the age appropriate things wrong sometimes.  Like when we allow 16 year olds to get behind the wheel of a 2-Ton chunk of mobile metal when most of them couldn't operate a washing machine even if the instructions were written on the lid!  I made my kids wait till they were 18 (I know, I'm mean) but I know some folks that are better than twice that age that I wouldn't trust behind the wheel of a wheel-barrel.





Some warning labels are very practical:




Some even more so:

And then there are those warning signs which we are reminded of often and yet refuse to believe.


“Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution.”
2 Timothy 3:12



Chuck

No comments:

Post a Comment