Friday, April 22, 2011

Friday Favorites:

I was asked last week, "What is your favorite season?", to which I jokingly responded, "Baseball Season!"  Baseball is my favorite sport, and I am a Philadelphia Phillies fan, and have been since I can remember.  I was never a good ball player.  The little pee-wee league was is far as I ever played so that is not the driving force behind my enjoyment of the sport.  My earlies memories of watching the Phillies play would be sitting around the TV with my Great-Aunt Mill.  It was fun to watch her watch the game. 

All sports count on spectators, mostly for the money.  But please remember that Christianity is not a spectator sport.  Many people go to church and just watch what others do.  They purchase their ticket, sit in the stands, cheer every once in a while, head to the house when its over and wait for the next game.  Be part of the action.  Get involved in the "Work of the ministry". 

Chuck (210)

No comments:

Post a Comment