Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Green Thumb


More Gangrene! My dear wife and I have a very difficult time getting things to grow.  I don't know why that is.  I don't understand the problem.  We have been trying to start some herbs inside but they sprout, grow for few days then just dry up.  What's the deal with that?  Normally when we want to grow something we buy the "pre-grown" plant and stick it in the ground. Tomato plants, pepper plans, and what ever else we need.  Why such poor results with seeds?

Could be we need a little more "weeping".  "He that goeth forth and weepeth, bearing precious seed, shall doubtless come again with rejoicing ..."  That's a great promise.  A tremendous amount of emotional effort, driven by effectual fervent prayer, and continual labor will certainly produce much fruit.  How's your crops doing?  I hope more fruitful then my herb garden.


Chuck (214)

No comments:

Post a Comment