Sunday, November 7, 2010

Fritters

Grand-Babies 1 & 2 joined GB3 for a sleep over at 52 one night last week.  The following morning they all invaded my second floor office (I ran out of lap for them all to climb up on) and they had the following request:  "Hey Pop Pop, will you make pancakes for us for breakfast?"  How could I refuse such a petition, so I sent them to find their Mom Mom and off to the kitchen I went.  As you can see from the picture we had fun with some apples.

I remember as a kid making shapes with pancakes on the griddle, I remember food coloring in sauces and jokes about eating elephants.  Food fun can make lots of memories for a kid which they will likely pass along, in one form or another, to their kids someday.  Everyday we are making imprints in the minds of our children or children's children which will transfer to another generation.  So be careful of what type of marks you leave.


Chuck

No comments:

Post a Comment