Monday, November 1, 2010

Happy Anniversary

It doesn't seem like it but New Testament Baptist Church has been here in New Jersey for 15 years.  It stated with three families at McGuire Air Force Base, the Williams and the Saunders and the Maki Families.  My family and I joined them in the summer of '96 and the rest is history.  Every year we have some type of anniversary celebration, preaching, family fun days, dinners and the like.  Each year we have many new faces since the previous year, and have also said good-bye to many military families who have left for another duty assignment. 

God is faithful, and I am “...confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ:”


I know that many of you that are reading this blog are former members of NTBC, so I want to thank you for your "Work of the Ministry" which has edified this Body of Christ.  God has worked through you and has made an impact in this community for the Kingdom of God.  I trust that you will allow Him to continue to use you where ever God has taken you.

This is NTBC back in September of 1996


Chuck

No comments:

Post a Comment