Thursday, December 16, 2010

My Pen

I can only suppose that I am not the only one that feels this way about pens, so I don't hesitate to express this hang-up publicly.  I am very particular about using certain pens to do certain tasks.  I handwrite my daily devotional notes and when I do there is one style of pen that I use.   For at least the last two years I have been addicted to the BIC, ReAction Gel pen.  This wonderful writing implement has a thick, 0.7mm point, a comfortable, semi-soft, full-length grip, and excellent weight & balance.  It feels good and I get a 3-pack for less than 5 bucks.  I know that I can write my notes with anything, including the crayons which I keep in my office for when any grand-baby stop by to "Help" me.  But it seems awkward to use any other pen. 


If you also suffer from Kalamos-Neurosis stand-up and say so.  If there is a particular writing implement which you can not do without please feel free to list it here publicly.  Confession is good for the soul and the reality is that we all have hang-ups and peculiarities which make us unique and yet knit us together. 

Well I feel so much better now that I've gotten that out in the open.

Chuck

3 comments:

  1. OH yes... Zebra Sarasa 0.7 - I'm seriously addicted. :) The best part is that you can buy a pack of 10 different colors in the most amazing shades. Not like teenage girl gel pen shades... but wonderful bold shades that anyone would like to use! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will admit being particular to some really nice vendor pens that Eric brought home from a show he went to when he still worked for Vermeer. I have no idea what kind they are but man, I love those things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love using a black Pilot pen... so original, I know!

    ReplyDelete