Thursday, June 23, 2011

Steamy

Yes the temperature outside is rising and so is the engine temp of my S10.  I've had a small water leak for a while now, and it hasn't been much of a big deal until this past Friday.  I was driving home from Emmaus, PA (I need to blog about that week someday soon) and my little truck started to over heat.  No big deal, it happened before and so I pulled into the nearest Wawa, let it cool down, ate a hoagie, and filled up the radiator.  Off we go.  About 45 minutes down the road, just as I was crossing into Jersey it started getting hot again.  I'm glad I kept a jug of water that I used to fill it up last time, so there I was sitting on the side of the road this time, waiting for it to cool down, and then filling it up again in the rain.  Fun!

Small leaks eventually turn into big problems.  Always happens that way, always at the most inconvenient times, always when your in a hurry.  Don't let little things go.  Teeny flaws in character turn into cracked integrity.  Inconsistancy in priciples will ultimatly result in moral collapse.  Get it fixed now before things over heat.

Chuck

No comments:

Post a Comment