Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Get a Clue!


I was reading Psalm 150 this morning and the image of the board game "Clue" came to mind.  Yes I know, what a great spiritual thought!.  This simple psalm speaks about praising the Lord in different ways and in a diversity of places and of course by a everything that "hath breath".  In the game of Clue there is multitude of combinations in the solution for this 'Who Done-It' classic; Coronal Mustard with the Candlestick in the Library. (For all you calculation enthusiasts: I'll let you 'Do the Math' to figure out how many combinations are available in the solution)  Observation and Investigation will usually produce the proper outcome and also applies to Psalm 150.  If you are willing to observe your life and ask the right questions, like, "What am I thankful for?" or "How has God blessed me?" or "Where would I be if God had not saved me?" then you will find a countless number of combinations and always be a winner.

Chuck, in the Office, with his Bible

P.S. - Professor Plum called, he said for you to "Get a Clue"!

No comments:

Post a Comment