Saturday, March 26, 2011

Spring?

When I left Jersey the other morning it was 31 degrees and snowing, when I de-planed (That's what they call it) in LA it was nearly 80 and of course there was no snow or ice in sight.  That would be the LA down south not the one out west, in case you are wondering.  Spring started last week but you could have fooled me with all the chilly weather we have been having.  The trees were still bare, the daffodils were shivering through the sleet that was falling this week, and there were no mosquitoes (Amen to that!).


When I landed in Shreveport the other day I found Spring!  The tress are all green, the azaleas are in full bloom as well as the dogwood trees, and of course there were bugs flying around everywhere.  There are time that we wonder if the sun will ever shine again, if the warmth will ever return, but let me say that I have seen it and it coming your way.  Hold on just a little while longer. 

“... Weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning.”
Psalm 30:5



Chuck

No comments:

Post a Comment