Thursday, March 31, 2011

Thank You, Lord

There are many days that come and go with activities, amusement and distractions.  But there are some days that bring us to stop and think and Thank.  Today I have to pause and thank God that I and my dear wife are healthy.  An elderly uncle of one of the church member's passed away and then the brother of a few of the members of NTBC had a serious operation this afternoon.  Another church member called me tonight while he was on the way to the hospital with some potential heart problems.  I just returning from there as I'm writing this blog.

Life is fragile.  Health is even more so.  I just want to say "Lord, thank you for taking care of me."  The man that I visited tonight was in tears this afternoon on the way to the ER but was sitting in the hospital bed say "I know my Father is going to take care of me"!  He's right. 


Chuck

No comments:

Post a Comment