Tuesday, September 21, 2010

31 Years and Counting

I had just turned 19 and she was18 when we were married.  We met in '76 when we were just 15; we were just kids.  31 years of marriage has gone by so fast, yet it seems like we've known each other forever.  We both wanted as many kids as we could have and a quick as we could have them.  4 babies in nine years was a good pace and now we are still young enough to have a blast with all those grand-babies. 

I never thought I would be were I am now, Geographically, Spiritually, Ministerially & whatever kind of "..ally" you can think about.  Joyce and I had lots of "Plans" when we met, yet after we met the Lord many of our plans changed.  God always does things better then we could ever imagine.  Our marriage, our lives together, our family and now our kid's families have been touch and shaped by the Lord. 

Two with the Lord have now become 15 ... and Counting

Joyce, I Love you .... Chuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment