Monday, September 13, 2010

500 Lbs!

A quarter ton, that's a lot of sand!  That's how much sand that was brought into the church foyer to make one of our VBS displays.  There were palm trees, a treasure chest, sea shells and turtles, and 500 pounds of sand.


Now look at that pile.  I relocated all that sand today in buckets, and here it is in the grand kids' "Dirt-Box".  Doesn't look like much in a pile like this, does it?  When I was first told that we needed to get rid of 500 pounds of sand, I thought to myself, "What am I going to do with ALL that sand?"

I suppose we all do that from time to time.  We think that what needs to be dealt with is far bigger than it really is.  But once it is all gathered up in a pile, it doesn't amount to much.  So if you have a quarter-ton of problems to deal with, get out the shovel and some buckets, it's not as much as you think.


Chuck

No comments:

Post a Comment