Saturday, September 18, 2010

New York

Today's Blog is sent to you via my iPhone while sitting on a park bench in Astoria (Queens), NY. A few ladies from NTBC are attending a ladies conference and I am the official driver. No complaints from me. I love the city and there are a few preachers hanging around so there is some good fellowship.

I have asked the Lord several times if He wanted me to move to NYC to start a mission work. I enjoy being in the city. I enjoy the crowds, the variety of people groups and the constant action of the city. But my Lord has never said go. I am very content to stay in Jersey till the rapture but God knows my heart. There is no greater joy then to be right where God wants you to be, doing exactly what He wants you to do! I hope you have found that place too.

Chuck

1 comment: