Tuesday, August 31, 2010

.223

.223 is the diameter, in inches, of the Remington ammo equivalent to the NATO military round used in the M-16.  That round is a 5.56x45mm. So what's the deal with the ballistic lesson this morning?  Please, let me explain.

It's not the bullet, it's the number, 223.  That was my weight when I stopped jogging back in October, '09. I always got a chuckle when I stepped on the digital scale and the 223 come up on the screen.  "Fast as a bullet" I thought.  I was real excited this morning when it showed up again.

It took just a little over 2 weeks to burn off all the weight I've accumulated over the past 10 months. Sometimes PRO-gress can be faster than RE-gress. 
What takes up most of the time is waiting to get started.  12 lbs down ...

Chuck (223)

2 comments:

  1. I just LOVE these posts where I see how much weight you have lost in such a short amount of time.

    I'm not bitter...I'm not bitter...I'm not bitter...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't hate me 'cause I'm skinny.

    ReplyDelete