Sunday, August 22, 2010

Making Memories

Yum-Oh!  Mealworms are a wonderful dietary addition for my lizard, Sunny.  Bearded Dragons enjoy eating Lettuce (Preferably Roman), but they get very excited when supper-time consists of something alive.

Feeding Sunny is also very entertaining for the grand-babies.  GB3 & 5 where watching this afternoons feeding.  "Can I See?", "Can I Hold One?", "Oh Look!".  I have as much fun watching them as I do watching Sunny devourer a dozen tasty insects. 

I would imaging that 20 years from now, those grand-babies will still remember feeding Sunny.  Making Memories is in important part of being a Pop-Pop.  I also want them to remember the times we spend at Church, the books we read together, the walks through the neighborhood, the songs that we sing together. 

So many memories to make ...

Chuck

No comments:

Post a Comment