Thursday, October 14, 2010

First Step


Do you see what I have to put up with?  Those grand kids and their pranks!  As you can see, from the PIC, that is a "Little" pair of shoes stuffed into my "BIG" pair of shoes.  I guess they thought they were being cute, or something.  Okay, it was cute.  We all laughed, and took pictures, and joked about who was going to blog about it first. 

I thought it was interesting to even think that way; "Who gets to blog this one first?"  Two of my DILs blog regularly, my wife, occasionally and I've been blogging daily.  I have noticed that I think that way a lot lately.  One thing I promised myself when I started this blog is that I will never do something with the kids, grandkids or my dear wife, just for the sake of being able to blog about it.  That just doesn't seem right, kind of insincere, kind of fake.  There isn't anything wrong with wanting to share parts of your life with the cyber-world, but if it's manufactured or manipulated then it really isn't your life.  The first step to sharing a life is to live a real life to share.

Chuck

1 comment:

  1. Yesiree, when we start manufacturing 'stuff' for a blog post, we are in DEEP trouble. If something bloggable doesn't happen in a day, the world and our millions of readers will just have to wait, they surely don't want us to stage something.

    ReplyDelete