Sunday, October 3, 2010

Shrimp Fries

We call them Shrimp Fries and "WE" Love Them.  Not everyone in the Shorter household loves them, but enough to able to say "WE".  We meaning myself, one Daughter-in-law and several, if not all, of the grand babies.  GB6 doesn't count because she is not weaned yet. 

We buy them at the Korean grocery store (H-Mart) down in Cherry Hill for less then a dollar a bag.  They have a certainly fishy, shrimpy, under-the-sea kind of smell & flavor.  Good stuff, if you ask me.  What I have found to be fascinating is that when I am sitting around with an open bag, munching away, and one of the grand babies are there, they will eat them simply because I am eating them. 

Oh that our faith was so contagious.  That we would be simply enjoying our faith, and others would say to us, "Boy, that looks good, can I try it?"  My grand kids know I wouldn't give them anything that would hurt them, or that would be too spicy.  I have a good "testimony" when it comes to munchies.  Pop Pop always offers them enjoyable stuff.  So we should do the same spiritually, always having a good testimony of a delicious faith, that fills the heart and delights the soul


Chuck

No comments:

Post a Comment