Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Test Night

Last night we started Bible Institute class with a short test.  I suppose there could be a class without tests.  My Pastor used to tell me that when Spurgeon had a preacher's school he never gave a test.  I don't now about the validity of that statement, but I would never contradict Pastor Leon Gray.  But this is not Victorian England, and so I give tests.

There will be, and should be tests through out a class as well as our lives.  They give us focus, cause us to pay attention to details and assess what is truly important.  Without the test we would be unaware of our short comings, and likely not given to review and self-evaluation.  The test is not something we desire but it is something that we should expect, it's the nature of the course we are on.  So don't fall apart because of it, just do your best, review the result, and prepare for the next one that will eventually come.

                                                            (Good Job Andy!)


Chuck

No comments:

Post a Comment