Sunday, October 10, 2010

It's a Date

Grand Baby #1 and I went to Friendly's for lunch today, it was her idea.  She was talking to me after church services this morning. She hinted around about a few things, asking what I was doing for lunch, what kind of plans I had.  She never really said "Hey Pop Pop, take me out to lunch!", but it was close enough for me to bite.

What great joy to have a Father in heaven, who knows the desire of our hearts, eagerly wanting to respond to His children.

"Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them." Mark 11:24


Chuck

3 comments:

  1. I heard her hinting this morning. She knew right away where she wanted to go! Cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh that's too funny! i had no idea this was all her idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She looks pretty happy with the arrangement.....

    ReplyDelete